I am writing completely after 4 years...I completely forgot to continue this blog...was busy in doing lots of other things (supposedly important)
Yesterday...laying on the bed...looking at ceiling that flashback started...made my eyes full of tears..no idea what made me cry.....is that due to happiness? or a guilt o what no idea...Perhaps thats just coz of the feeling that m gonna miss these stupid bastards m gonna leave behind in course of time...Why is it so...? you realize the importance of people only when they are set to go far away from you....why do we behave like such an ass?
4 years ago I had written somthing on my stupid friends...yeah we were all stupid then...complete FRESHIES...but after 4 years all of them...literally all of them are changed...changed alot..Mature, sophisticated, much more serious about themselves....I don't know about myself how much I have changed...(even whether I am changed or not...)All of them are more reliable, more smart, more sensitive and above all more PHOENIXIANS...
Here is what Faisal has to say about us after all these 4 years...
phoenix
Can't tell what it was like, tiny drops of rain, slightest of air
passing through your body, the voice that you always want to be with,
suddenly calls you " what are you doing?? its gonna rain. Let's go".
That situation, my friend, is called surviving and before that is
called living. Damn straight, I was at nariman point waiting for most
unexperienced turn of my life. I got selected in jee and I was hoping
to get mechanical not because I loved mechanics, maybe because I was
following the trend of preference sheet. Some things are just meant to
feel. At the best we can express like I did for my jee selection. I
guess phoenix was one of them.
Gosh I miss those days of being together man. The lovely behaving
pinki, the sarcastic tone of hardik because of which no one happens to
know when he is actually being sarcastic, anay ka studaxx behaviour
and still being down to earth. Sushrut ka chillax attitude and pandit
ka chutiyapa. Ashish ka nubdu giri and tau ka over exposure to
awesomeness. Peddy ka confusion , zope ka confidence, narkhede ka one
piece. Nandu ka silent poison ( uski biwi usse khoob khush rahegi).
Angaar ki family , baba ka jai guru dev. Malviya ki feeling , sattu ka
total hindi language ( maine ka). Baniye ka kaminapan , hani ka
roaming. ajay the best stupid I have ever seen, partner ka salaam.
Mayank ki bade bhai jaisa behaviour ,bhaijaan ki gaaliya( hadh
behenchod ,peddy madarchod). Parekh ki godgiri, singhi ka political
behviour. Mamaji ki tali , naman ka cyber cafe aka baithak aka box
room, lukkho ke criticism . And last but not the least peoples calling
me faizu.
I still remember the rooms of each and every one. At our first years
summer vacations the note of malviya " read this if you have time "
made my heart ache man. To be honest, he was no shakespear but the
things he wrote, got me. Then there was pandits presentation on
phoenix. At the start of first year it was sattu's birthday , I wasn't
present there but they told me that malviya spilled water on the floor
and slipped around. Still making an image of that makes me laugh. I
miss blowing the ass of the birthday boys. Playing volley ball after
tiffin was totally awesome ,that made my game much better
I don't know what made me write this. Sometimes it just makes me
smile thinking about phoenix. Maybe it made me realize what friendship
means. It all started when we people lived with each other 24 7. I
don't remember going alone in mess. It was one of the place where I
learned about friendship. I, pinki and sushrut were having lunch along
with some other phoenixians. Some spices made sushrut cough and in
broken tone he asked for water. I was about to hold the jug for water
suddenly realized pinki offered him his own glass. Man, I was totally
shocked for a while. Sometimes even small things can make you learn
something. Friendship was never really about helping someone ,it was
giving the best of it. Helps can be offered to anyone even strangers ,
the best always remain for special ones. Another act was done by
mamaji I couldn't remember a single day of our second semester when he
didn't asked for water if it happens to be that the mug gets empty,
that guy goes back to mess and brings it again. Truly said "Action
speak louder than speech".
And many more examples to give but let's bunk that. Never doubt that a
small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has.
May be this is not enough if I start writing on phoenix but I didn't
really intend to write , I want to appeal for a request all I wanted
to say is let's go some where for trip after this vacation ends.
Yesterday...laying on the bed...looking at ceiling that flashback started...made my eyes full of tears..no idea what made me cry.....is that due to happiness? or a guilt o what no idea...Perhaps thats just coz of the feeling that m gonna miss these stupid bastards m gonna leave behind in course of time...Why is it so...? you realize the importance of people only when they are set to go far away from you....why do we behave like such an ass?
4 years ago I had written somthing on my stupid friends...yeah we were all stupid then...complete FRESHIES...but after 4 years all of them...literally all of them are changed...changed alot..Mature, sophisticated, much more serious about themselves....I don't know about myself how much I have changed...(even whether I am changed or not...)All of them are more reliable, more smart, more sensitive and above all more PHOENIXIANS...
Here is what Faisal has to say about us after all these 4 years...
Senti text from Faizu
| Faisal Ansari | 12:35pm Jul 9 |
Can't tell what it was like, tiny drops of rain, slightest of air
passing through your body, the voice that you always want to be with,
suddenly calls you " what are you doing?? its gonna rain. Let's go".
That situation, my friend, is called surviving and before that is
called living. Damn straight, I was at nariman point waiting for most
unexperienced turn of my life. I got selected in jee and I was hoping
to get mechanical not because I loved mechanics, maybe because I was
following the trend of preference sheet. Some things are just meant to
feel. At the best we can express like I did for my jee selection. I
guess phoenix was one of them.
Gosh I miss those days of being together man. The lovely behaving
pinki, the sarcastic tone of hardik because of which no one happens to
know when he is actually being sarcastic, anay ka studaxx behaviour
and still being down to earth. Sushrut ka chillax attitude and pandit
ka chutiyapa. Ashish ka nubdu giri and tau ka over exposure to
awesomeness. Peddy ka confusion , zope ka confidence, narkhede ka one
piece. Nandu ka silent poison ( uski biwi usse khoob khush rahegi).
Angaar ki family , baba ka jai guru dev. Malviya ki feeling , sattu ka
total hindi language ( maine ka). Baniye ka kaminapan , hani ka
roaming. ajay the best stupid I have ever seen, partner ka salaam.
Mayank ki bade bhai jaisa behaviour ,bhaijaan ki gaaliya( hadh
behenchod ,peddy madarchod). Parekh ki godgiri, singhi ka political
behviour. Mamaji ki tali , naman ka cyber cafe aka baithak aka box
room, lukkho ke criticism . And last but not the least peoples calling
me faizu.
I still remember the rooms of each and every one. At our first years
summer vacations the note of malviya " read this if you have time "
made my heart ache man. To be honest, he was no shakespear but the
things he wrote, got me. Then there was pandits presentation on
phoenix. At the start of first year it was sattu's birthday , I wasn't
present there but they told me that malviya spilled water on the floor
and slipped around. Still making an image of that makes me laugh. I
miss blowing the ass of the birthday boys. Playing volley ball after
tiffin was totally awesome ,that made my game much better
I don't know what made me write this. Sometimes it just makes me
smile thinking about phoenix. Maybe it made me realize what friendship
means. It all started when we people lived with each other 24 7. I
don't remember going alone in mess. It was one of the place where I
learned about friendship. I, pinki and sushrut were having lunch along
with some other phoenixians. Some spices made sushrut cough and in
broken tone he asked for water. I was about to hold the jug for water
suddenly realized pinki offered him his own glass. Man, I was totally
shocked for a while. Sometimes even small things can make you learn
something. Friendship was never really about helping someone ,it was
giving the best of it. Helps can be offered to anyone even strangers ,
the best always remain for special ones. Another act was done by
mamaji I couldn't remember a single day of our second semester when he
didn't asked for water if it happens to be that the mug gets empty,
that guy goes back to mess and brings it again. Truly said "Action
speak louder than speech".
And many more examples to give but let's bunk that. Never doubt that a
small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is
the only thing that ever has.
May be this is not enough if I start writing on phoenix but I didn't
really intend to write , I want to appeal for a request all I wanted
to say is let's go some where for trip after this vacation ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment